At the beginning of a new year most people are full of excitement about the possibilities in their life. Many people will set new year’s resolutions that oftentimes fizzle away by February.
Here is a checklist of simple things you can do daily to make living healthy your new normal.
- Tell yourself:
- I am Beautiful.
- My life matters.
- My body is healed
2. Listen to something positive daily for at least 15 minutes (podcast, audiobook, music)
3. Build a support system with people who share similar goals.
4. Feed yourself 9-13 fruits and vegetables daily.
5. Move your body at least 30 minutes a day.
6. Take a probiotic with live and active cultures.
7. Begin falling in love with everything that makes you unique.
8. Self-care isn’t optional. Carve out at least 15 minutes to do something just for you.
9. Detox from social media one day out of the week. You will surprise yourself with the extra time created.
10. Celebrate yourself your small victories are preparing you for Destiny.
Everyone knows they should live healthier. Oftentimes people just tend to neglect themselves but now is the time to change your routine. Your most valuable asset is you!
If you are ready to build a stronger better version of yourself let’s get started! Visit http://www.calendly.com/newhealthyyou to schedule a wellness service.