As a woman life has beaten you up and knocked you down a few times. The emotional trauma has caused you to forget just how amazing and beautiful you are inside and out. Now its time to declutter your mind so you can heal emotionally and start loving the lovely face looking at you in the mirror.
Starting an emotional cleanse will improve your mental stimulation and allow you to have inner serenity and peace. Begin your cleanse by reaching to a Higher Power. Spending ten minutes in meditation will allow you to calm down naturally. Incorporating Ylang-Ylang essential oil will add to your calmness. For maximum effect combine Ylang-Ylang with Bergamot or Vetiver essential oils.
After spending time connecting with a Higher Power its time to bring balance and proper breathing techniques. Hatha yoga is great for beginning yogis. This form of yoga will bring health, joy, and harmony of the body, mind, and soul. Hatha yoga also offers many health benefits such as:
- Improve blood flow to the heart
- Build bone mass in spine and femur
- Gain core strength
- Lubricates the joints
Beginning the day with meditation and Hatha yoga will provide the mental clarity needed to help you have a great day. Now you are prepared for the challenges of the day. Let’s focus on changing your environment. Colors play a critical impact on mood. So, boost your mood with the following colors:
- Bright orange
- Deep blue
- Bright yellow
These soft and vibrant colors are guaranteed to create the right atmosphere. Since the mood is set for tranquility zone in on the people in your environment. Examine your five closest relationships. How do these people make you feel? Use a dairy to write out your feelings. If you discover feelings of unhappiness or anxiety stemming from a particular person eliminate that person from your life.
During this emotional cleanse give yourself a break from social media. This simple life hack will help put things in perspective. Oftentimes social media steals your spare time so this life hack will not only give your extra time but the opportunity for self-discovery.
As you are becoming this new person your energy will change which will attract new people into your life. These new people will serve as an aide in reaching your goals. Spending time with people who share common goals will serve as motivation to stay the course.
Kudos to you for taking the plunge to heal yourself emotionally! As the late great Whitney Houston song states learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all.
Fall in Love with Yourself
- Stop comparing yourself to other people
- Reading takes your imagination to new heights and expands the mind. Take at least 20 minutes out of the day to read.
- Forgive people and don’t hold on to the past.
- Do something special for yourself have a spa day or buy that designer purse you’ve been wanting. Spoil yourself you’re worth it!
- Take pride in your appearance. Look good and feel good!
- Quit being a people pleaser. Not everyone will like you and that’s okay.
- Give the world a smile. Smiling will naturally brighten your day.
- Protect your heart but keep yourself open to possibilities.
- Positive short affirmations are a great way to begin the day.
- Believe that all things are possible because the sky is the limit!
You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.Buddha