Isaiah 40:31 But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles. They shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.
Have you ever felt like you were dead? Your heart was beating but physically, emotionally, and spiritually you were numb. Many times, as a woman we experience many heartbreaks whether it is the unexpected health diagnosis or losing the career you worked so hard to maintain. When these setbacks happen, it is easy to become discouraged.
As a woman God has gifted you talents that when properly utilized you will manifest a healing like you have never experienced in life. This type of healing is only possible when you are alignment with God.
Jeremiah 33:6 Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth.
When I started the process of healing it began with a thought that I was ready for change. Our mind is so powerful that it can change the trajectory of our life. It was only a matter of days from having the thought of wanting physical and emotional restoration to having a shift that started the change.
Has your body attacked you? Whether it’s lupus, reflux, or RA any autoimmune dis-ease means your body is attacking you. If this is you ask yourself some revealing questions.
- What decisions have I made that has caused this circumstance in my life?
- Do I want to change?
- Is there someone who can hold me accountable for my behavior?
After honestly answering these questions you will know how determined you are for shifting your paradigm. Being a woman there is a good chance you have been taught to put yourself on the back burner. Although you may think yes, I am ready for abundance it comes with a commitment to yourself. Are you really ready for God’s blessings for your life?
3 Tips to Manifest God’s blessings
- Pray to God daily using specificity in your prayer. God is capable of doing more than you can ask or imagine so be clear about your desires.
- Find a circle of goal friends who are believers. Having a sisterhood who will support you in fulfilling your destiny is important. No one can achieve God’s greatest without help.
- Know your value. Write a list of unique talents, skills, and accomplishments that you bring to the world. This inventory list will keep you motivated on the days you are ready to give up as it will remind you of everything you have already done.
Having a new life is wonderful! However, I would be remiss if I did not mention that it came through hard work. Physical, emotional, and spiritual renewal are ongoing processes. Once you start working the plan after a period of time it becomes your new normal.
If you are ready to manifest God’s blessings for your life, I am here to support you. Being a woman of God makes you so special! Make today the moment you become focused on bringing the life He wants for you.