Yes summer is on the way! Are you ready for summer vacations? Many people are excited about getting out to spend time with loved ones and engage in activities that bring enjoyment.
Before you start roaming the streets take some time to take care of your health. Your physical and emotional health couldn’t be more important as those are things that will bring long term wellness and happiness.
5 Tips to Stay Healthy
- Drink tons of water. Keeping your body hydrated not only helps prevent dehydration it will aid your body in getting your nutrition to the right place.
2. When the body is in alkaline state this lowers your risk of being suspectible to viruses and bacteria. Eating plenty of fruits and vegetables will help your body stay closer to being alkaline. For the average adult your body needs 9-13 servings of fruits and veggies daily for optimal health. If this is difficult to consume on a regular basis take a supplement. One of my favorite supplements is made by Juice Plus.
3. Develop a travel kit. In my travel kit you will find natural disinfectant wipes and spray. Essential oils make for great travel companions. Frankincense, peppermint, lavender, and orange are just a few of the oils that go into the kit. The essential oils that you will use is contingent on your needs. However I recommend having frankincense as a staple in the kit since it has so many benefits. Frankincense can serve as a antibacterial among many others benefits. If you become stuck on the best oils for your needs just send us a message.
4. Detox your body before and after your trip. Detoxing is a way of ridding your body of toxins. The average individual would benefit from a 7 day detox. During the detox it is best to consume only fruits and veggies with no intake of soda or alcohol. During this before and after travel will not only help you stay a healthy weight but it will offer you more energy.
5. Last year was a challenge for many. The pandemic brought on a new set of hurdles to overcome. Extend grace to yourself as you readjust to life. Utilize a journal to write out your feelings. If you find yourself having a difficult time to complete your normal activities of life seek professional help.
Have fun and enjoy yourself! If you are having difficulties adjusting to the new normal let’s start a conversation to help you get back to your best self. Arrange a free discovery call at http://www.calendly.com/newhealthyyou.