If you’re juggling a full load of family and career responsibilities, it can be difficult to devote much time or thought to your diet. These are simple and effective changes you can make to the foods you eat and the way you dine that will soon have you looking and feeling your best.
Changes the Foods You Eat
- Enjoy more vegetables and fruits. Get most of your calories from plant-based foods. Aim for at least six servings per day. Fill up half your plate at every meal with fresh produce.
- Eat plenty of fiber. Whole grains are another great choice. They also have fiber and nutrients that will make each calorie go further. Plus, they help you feel full and resist junk foods.
- Focus on whole foods. Skip processed foods in favor of fresh ingredients. You’ll enjoy better tasting meals and cut back on added sugars and sodium in one easy step.
- Serve fish. Lean protein gives you more energy. Put fish on the menu at least twice a week. You can grill it in a few minutes for an easy dinner.
- Switch to healthy fats. The kind of fats you consume is just as important as the total amount. Dip your bread in extra virgin olive oil instead of butter.
- Start with soup. Soup fills you up so you eat fewer calories.
For the boss woman juggling family with career or business responsibilities life can become hectic. Keep in mind your most valuable asset is you!!
Are you looking for a convenient way to eat healthy? With our vegan meal delivery, you will receive 3 entrees, 4 side dishes, soup, and dessert. This creates 10 multi-course meals throughout the week. Check out the full menu at http://www.tinyurl.com/vegginout