Do you know your purpose? Most people don’t, and a few think they have but are simply utilizing a skill. However, there are several signs that you have probably found your purpose. It might be something that’s right under your nose that you’ve never considered.
Once you’ve determined the purpose of your life and begin living it, it feels like everything falls into place.
Have you found your purpose? These signs may enlighten you:
- Time flies by. When you’re spending time pursuing your purpose, it’s hard to figure out where the time went. There are only a few activities that allow you to seemingly escape the passage of time. It’s an amazing feeling to find something that’s so easy to work on when other things can be so painful.
2. You feel calm. There’s a sense of relaxation and focus when you’re living your purpose. You can just feel that you’re doing the right thing and living your life the way it was meant to be lived. There’s a peace that comes from living your purpose that’s hard to describe until you experience it yourself.
*How do you feel when you wake up in the morning and know you have to face another day at work? Do you feel good about it? Or do you feel annoyed and stressed?
- Money isn’t the driving force. You’re not drawn to your purpose by the financial rewards. However, there are often great financial rewards for living your purpose. You’re interested, motivated, and enjoy that subject. That’s a great recipe for providing a lot of value.
- It feels natural. Living your purpose feels right. It’s a similar feeling to finding your perfect partner. It’s a very comfortable feeling.
- You care less about what others think. We’re all sensitive to varying degrees about the opinions of others. But, when you’re engaged in your purpose, you are free of this concern. What you’re doing feels so right that you’re not interested in what others think about what you’re doing. You feel free.
You feel lost and discontent when you’re not living your purpose. It’s hard to describe, but something just feels off. Finding your purpose and building your life around it is the most satisfying and enjoyable way to live.
If you haven’t found your purpose yet, don’t lose hope. There’s still time to discover it and live the life you were meant to live!
Be sure to grab an additional resource to spark your transformation visit https://cassandrahill.podia.com/creating-the-life-you-love-e-book to receive your free copy of the digital e-book Creating the Life You Love.